Originally set-up in 1984 by Ian Morris following his initial training in the signalling departmental of the London underground and following a short spell in an electrical partnership the business grew steadily, taking on various employees along the way until it became a limited company in 2005.
- We are a full member of NICEIC
- Our staff are well trained and very competent
- All work is certified and guaranteed
- All work is Part P registered where required
- All our work has maintenance manuals where possible
- Our fire alarms are to BS5839
- All our emergency lighting is to BS5266
- We have health & safety, environmental and equal opportunities policies
In order to maintain the high training standards of our staff we have taken on apprentices to ensure the quality of our work is maintained in the future.
We have some in-house training initiatives and experience sharing meetings to pass personal experiences amongst all of our workforce in order to try to maximise our knowledge of testing and verification. We are constantly improving our testing and verification techniques.